Here’s a simple 6-step process to drive more Pinterest traffic
Try these steps. They work.
1. Create a useful post geared specifically for your target audience, and give it a killer headline.
Need help with this?
Sign up for a free MyCopyblogger membership and get access to the world’s best content marketing advice (including a comprehensive 20-part content marketing course and our exclusive ebook How to Create Magnetic Headlines).
2. Create a visually interesting badge for your post.
Exactly like I did for this post.
Your badge should include:
- An interesting photo or background image — preferably something that ties into the subject of your post
- The headline of the post in an interesting font, positioned prominently on the badge
- Your domain name — usually in smaller font, at the bottom of the badge
Examples of effective badges include the one in this photography tutorial from Click It Up a Notch and this organizing series from Home Storage Solutions 101.
I realize not all of you have a top-notch design team at your disposal like Copyblogger does to create graphics like this.
That’s why I purposefully kept the badge for this post simple — and used only free tools to make it: to show you how easy it is to create a badge that will get the job done.
No excuses. 😉
Click here for the full article.